Blackwater Weekend Booking Form- Diamond Fleet Only
START TO SAIL FOR CHILDREN
The training will be divided into four sessions over a two day weekend.
Aims of the training are:-
1) To introduce children to sailing on a small and manageable area of tide-less water.
2) To start the Dabchicks seasons instruction for beginners (Diamond* Fleet).
Sessions will be fun, safe and are primarily designed to boost confidence.
Entry is open to all Optimist beginners with a confirmed place in the Sunset Series in their first year.(Diamond Fleet).
To take part:
- Boats must be insured for third party risks.
- Boats must have been inspected at the Sunset Boat inspection with all issues identified having been resolved before the first session.
- Boats may be left at the lake overnight if sailors are doing both days.
- Boats are left at the boat owner’s own risk.
- At least one parent/guardian must be in attendance with their child for the full duration of all the sessions. Children cannot be left unaccompanied at any time.
For further information Contact:
Sunset Series Chair, Chris Burr 07876 417146