Dinghy Hire on hold over winter…
back next season
Dabchicks Dinghy Hire
Club members can hire the club dinghies
Forgotten the password?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
From £10 per session for a Pico, Topper, Optimist
From £20 per session for a RS Feva, Wayfarer or Sport 14
MORNING: 8:00am – 13:00pm
AFTERNOON: 13:00pm – 18:00pm
LATE: 18:00pm – 20:30pm
ALL DAY: 8:00am – 20:30pm
(NOTE: The end time of each early session includes the boat being packed up and returned to its designated storage location.)
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: By hiring a Dabchicks Dinghy online you are agreeing to the following conditions of hire.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Bookings may be made up to 24 hours in advance although bookings for open regattas (i.e. Mersea Week, Cadet Week etc.) should be booked at least two months in advance with the Club Manager.
- Dinghy hire is available to all Members of Dabchicks Sailing Club, under 18’s with consent of a Parent/Guardian and under supervision of a Parent/Guardian or Coach.
- The boats are insured but the member hiring the boat is responsible for any damage up to £250 for any one incident and for any damage not covered by insurance.
- The end time of each session includes the boat being packed up and returned to its designated storage location.
- The dinghies are stored in the club dinghy park. Boats must be returned to their spaces after use.
- Pico mast sections and the Optimist, Pico and Feva sails and foils are to be neatly returned to the sail locker after use.
- Any breakage or fault must be reported, as soon as practicably possible to the Bosun, Tony Hawkes by call or text 07859 420550
- Buoyancy aids MUST be worn by helm & all crew at all times when on the water.
- A mast float MUST be attached to the top of the RS Feva mast whilst the boat is in use.