There’s something happening for all Dinghy Sailors almost every day during the season:
- Monday – Club Racing (Improvers & Advanced) and Sunset Series -Cadets (Advanced Training/Racing)
- Tuesday – Social Sailing (range of abilities) and Sunset Series -Cadets (Beginners)
- Wednesday– Sunset Series – Cadets (Beginners/(Improvers)
- Thursday – Ladies Social Sailing (range of abilities)
- Friday – Making the most of crewing & helming opportunities on the Keelboats
- Saturday – Social Sailing (Improvers & Advanced)
- Sunday Sessions – Club Racing (Improvers & Advanced)
Our racing, training and social sailing are run solely by the volunteer members of the Club; it is a requirement that if you participate in any of the above you must also contribute by volunteering to help. New volunteers are always welcome regardless of experience and training can be provided if necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your availability to help.
We look forward to seeing you on the water!!!
Sunset Series – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Evenings
Club Racing – Monday Evenings
Handicap racing for experienced sailors.
Racing round the creeks and the quarters for an hour or so then back to the bar to dissect the race.